The Club is a place for young adults, artists, and anyone else really, to get together and support each other in our endeavors. We all know what it’s like to be alone – taking on the world with no one to back you up. And in our culture specifically, the disconnect only seems to be getting worse.
- Anyone is free to join. Open to all people regardless of location, opinions, hair colour, or whatever else you can think of.
- Harmful or offensive behavior will get you kicked out of the group instantly. This include, but is not limited to: sexual harassment, racism, or discrimination and bullying of any kind.
- The Club is for building other’s up, and supporting them in what they need. This include things like fundraisers, business support, offering a listening ear, sticking with them through panic attacks or similar such episodes, and being friends in the way we all desire to have.
- You may participate in conversations as little or as much as you desire.
- To sign up, check out the contact page and shoot me a message. I’ll add you to the chat as soon as I’m able.
- For now – unless something changes – The Club will be mainly located on Discord. It’s free to sign up, and either downloadable as an app, or usable through the internet.
- Discord is used simply because of the ability to make multiple chats, so as The Club grows, we’ll be able to discuss specified topics in different forum pages, if you will. Eventually, it may be moved to a forum built into this blog.
- Rules may be updated or changed from time to time, depending on how it goes.
Right now, we’re looking for an extra mod or two who would like to help me keep The Community a safe and pleasant place to be in. If you’re interested in being apart of things, shoot me a message and I’ll give you more information about the position.